Exchange experiences and retro the conference so far, while getting some fun facts about Cologne
Have you ever felt that you:
• ended up with information overflow in the afternoon?
• never really got to see anything but the hotel and conference area?
• really could use some fresh air, but didn't know where to go?
• talked with the same people you always talk to?
• needed some exercise?
• don't know anything about Cologne?
Well, this is your chance to solve all of the problems above in one instance. Join us for a guided walk around the outskirts of Cologne. "All the truly great thoughts come to you as you walk." - Friedrich Nietzsche. We get you moving - both literally and figuratively. Away from the venue area and in a relaxed atmosphere, you get some exercise, make new connections and hear what other attendees have experienced so far, either at the Agile Testing Days Open Air conference or in their daily work, and share your experiences. The topics discussed are not fixed, although, you'll be encouraged to do a retro of the conference so far. Out in the fresh air you will be able to reflect better, let go of fixed thought patterns and find solutions to challenges. Literally leave the beaten path and forge new ones. And, at the end of the tour, you'll gained a lot of more or less useful facts about Cologne.